Client: Russell WBHO
Year: Mar 21 to Dec 21
Project Value: £650k
Construction of all Public Realm works, drainage & section 278 works.
– City centre environment, existing underground assets
– Interaction with ongoing internal works contractors
– Delayed start from client resulting in tight programme.
– Collaborative working to establish realistic programme, coordinated with all parties.
– Changing the proposed phasing & methodology to assist the client with phased handover.
– Highly experienced finishing gang, receiving highest praise from Client.
– UDP offering a ‘one stop shop’ for all highway & council liaison, traffic management & civils
Outputs & Benefits:
– Enabling high profile educational development in Manchester City Centre.
– Performance aligned to Balfour Beatty Zero Harm goals.
– Repeat work with a valued client.