Client: Balfour Beatty Construction
Year: Sep 20 to Mar 21
Project Value: £425
Construction of all Public Realm surfacing and drainage, section 278 works.
– City centre environment, existing underground assets.
– Interaction with ongoing internal works contractors.
– Collaborative working to establish realistic programme, coordinated with all parties.
– Use of Vacuum Excavation on multiple days working around congested underground services.
– Highly experienced finishing gang, receiving highest praise from Client.
Outputs & Benefits:
– Enabling high profile educational development in Manchester City Centre.
– Performance aligned to Balfour Beatty Zero Harm goals.