Client: Marshall Construction (West Yorkshire) LTD
Year: Dec 21 to July 22
Project Value: £1.2m
Construction of all Public Realm works, drainage & section 278 works. Including, installation of a PAS68 ‘wraparound’ anti-terrorist bollard system.
– City centre environment, existing underground assets
– Interaction with ongoing internal works contractors
– Quality & control sign off from all 3 rd parties on all stages of bollard installation.
– Working outside of the ‘normal’ working area.
– Right first time, on-time mindset.
– Mix of local and also tried and tested operatives & staff.
– UDP offering a ‘one stop shop’ for all highway & council liaison, traffic management & civils works.
Outputs & Benefits:
– Project handed over on time & on budget for the client.
– Acknowledgement received from the local authorities highways engineers on the quality of works.
– Repeat work with a valued client.