Year: Jul 21 to Jan 22
Project Value: £300k
– Remedial works on a failed interceptor installation to bring up to standard.
– Install 9 more Petrol Interceptors of various sizes to form part of the drainage system for this major commercial development.
– Safely working in deep excavations.
– Working to tight deadlines to enable on-time completion of the project.
– Coordination with other contractors across the site.
– Collaborative working with client to establish safe phasing of works.
– Experienced team to deliver major groundworks activities.
– Just in time materials supply to minimise laydown areas.
Outputs & Benefits:
– Delivery on time for client handover of premises.
– Recovery of failed installation by another contractor.
“After receiving a recommendation from a colleague, we approached UDP to work
with alongside us on this scheme. From day one they came across as experienced
with a can-do attitude. The job has progressed extremely well and the have managed
to beat the expected target dates while upholding the most stringent H&S
Winvic Project Manager