Year: 2017 to present
Highlights: 13 ex-offenders given full time employment opportunities
– Working with Labour Ready agency to assist ex-offenders in getting back to work.
– Offenders completing the last 12 months of their sentence given the opportunity to in UDP whilst still in prison.
– Integrating people into the business whilst still serving their custodial sentences.
– Supported through any training by UDP.
– Pay an agreed wage into their prison bank account for them to access on release.
– Once placement is completed, we offer a permanent position.
Outputs & Benefits:
– Candidates showed excellent work ethic and always willing to learn.
– Giving local people a chance to get their lives back on track.
– 13 ex-offenders given the opportunity to date.
Winner of Business of the Year 2018
Gold Award for Corporate Social
Manchester Evening News Business