Civils Regional Site Manager
UDP were formed in 1996 to provide design services for high voltage electricity replacement schemes. Since then, we have developed strategically and now provide Traffic Management and Civil Engineering services across the North West, Yorkshire and Leicestershire.
We believe our employees are the best in the business. They are ambitious, hard-working, dedicated and are proud to work for UDP.
We are looking for an experienced Civils Site Manager to join our ever growing Civil Engineering Department.
Reports to: Civils Contracts Managers
Indirect Reports: Civils Director
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Oversee projects covering the Midlands and North West
· Managing workforce and liaising with client’s representatives on-site
· Ensuring works are being carried out to program and within budget
· Leading and managing Health and Safety on site
· Good eye for detail
· A strong focus on delivering high quality workmanship
· Manage workload effectively, plan ahead for resources needed and meet deadlines
· Highly motivated and able to manage site teams
· Analyse drawings and project information
· Complete site records and reports
Desirable Experience & Skills:
· SMSTS or SSSTS
· NRSWA Supervisor (desirable but not essential)
· First aid
Job Type / Category
Working hours will be Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.00am and 4.30pm. Overtime and weekend work available.
Rate of pay is negotiable depending upon experience and qualifications – Full-time or Contract. Immediate start available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
- site management: 3 years (preferred)